Hi!

Alexander Winizki wrote:

> Please, can you be more specific here? Do you really know a tool that
> selectively re- encodes single GOPs (those outside the DVD
> specification) and copies all others 1:1 to the output without re- encoding?

Not selectively, sorry. The programs I know seem to recode the whole
stream (which is perferable anyway if you change the bit rate at the
same time, and required when you resize or scale the video).

> The rest is OK for me. I use the latest release version, but it is
> already more than one year old.

Yes, that's pretty old. Actually, nobody should use it any longer
because the latest version is much more stable, and also has more
features. But I couldn't convince Sven yet to make a new release.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>