Hi Michael,

Am Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008 schrieb Michael Riepe:

> As it turned out, that wasn't such a good idea. I noticed that r133
> generated several bad index files (ones that r133 itself was unable to
> open).

any idea what went wrong and/or under what conditions that corrupted files
have been produced? Can you reproduce it?

Guess when it only occures sometimes it could have something to do with
somehow corrupted video files and your attempts to correct/check for a wrong
index in combination with the 7 fake pictures...

> Therefore, I turned off generation of the new format. The display
> part of Ralph's patch is still there, however.

Yeah, it was a good idea to have that 2nd backward compatible solution! :)

> Welcome to r134,

Just realized that due to a typo my r133 binaries never were download-able
from my webside anyhow... Welcome r134! ;-)

ciao
Ralph