Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

> Did you generate some of your index files with the '-generateidx' switch?
>
> That way index::save() is used to write the index at once after generation
> and
> there I forgot to include writing of the 7 fake pics ...
>
>  index::save(int fd, std::string *errorstring, bool closeme) {
> -  int len = pictures * sizeof(picture);
> +  //int len = pictures * sizeof(picture);
> +  // don't forget the 7 fake pics at the end with the resolution lookup table
> +  int len = (pictures+7) * sizeof(picture);
>    int res = 0;

That did the trick for me, so I re-enabled the new index format. Even
better, there is now a "#define WRITE_FAKE_PICTURES" in index.cpp; if
you take it away or change it to an #undef, the program will write the
old format (but still read the new one).

Welcome to r137,
--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>