* Melchior FRANZ -- Tuesday 20 December 2005 02:22:
> * Ampere K. Hardraade -- Tuesday 20 December 2005 02:00:
> > I'm not too excited about having to create another instance of the wings.
>
> Good news for you: you don't have to do *anything*!  (Was the bitching
> on IRC not enough?)

Umm ... sorry for the harsh reply. You wanted a better solution, and
"bitching" (or rather: criticizing the current approach) was a good ...
or at least a working way to achieve that.  :-)

The best approach would probably be to have a generic "morph" animation
(for parachutes etc.), and a special "bend" animation that works well
for wings. These would then *too* work with ssgTween, but not require
two or more instances, but just one from which the others are calculated
at init time (using Ralf's magic formula). The first step will, of course,
be to make the ssgTween thing work with "morph". (We could make our own
interpolator, but this could well face the same problems.)

m.