On Tue, 23 May 2017 21:07:05 -0500, nore...@z505.com wrote:

>Maybe I'm a retard and my brain is slow, but how the f**k do you keep up
>with all these emails and have any time for programming, cooking,
>working, hiking, possibly a relationship with opposite sex?

Well, for one thing, skip the emails and use the GMane News server
interface to the mail list instead!
This particular list is in gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.social for
example.

Then you will get a threaded view and can easily navigate quickly
between the various posts. You see immediately to which sub-branch of
a discussion a response was made etc etc.
And you do not clutter your inbox so you miss important real emails to
you.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden