I have quite a few servers but only one running is crashing. It's running
the servers on Windows 2008 using SourceMod 1.6.3 dev4588. This is no
different than all the others and it has the same plugins as the others as
well. Jut a different map. The map is "mario_kart_2_v30" (24/7). The
crashes are totally random and the server restarts when it happens. If my
other servers were crashing, I'd spend more time looking at SourceMod and
the plugins, but since the others are using the same plugins adn same
version of SourceMod, I don't believe that's the issue. Hummmmm....