The suspsended in air thing seems to happen in situations where a kill
would normally gib a player.

Gibbing now produces a ragdoll and a walking player model, with floating
items sticking around where the player last died.

Also the payload cart dosen't seem to function as a level 1 dispenser
anymore, aka dosen't heal or refill ammo/metal.