Yeah, it was a 2-paragraph distillation of one person's view of the past
4-5 years of this game in his life.  I'm sure some of the other people that
were involved in the larger communities with large mod-bases at the time
can back me up on the larger points.  Of course the actual happenings were
much more subtle and took many more steps than what I just said.  The end
results of each series of events was the same.