All my "quickplay" servers died, and i aint exactly tiny, but all my custom
servers still do just fine but a "all maps 1" server is never full anymore.
Even an x3 map with no quickplay is always full.. i have no clue where they
are coming from these days. But as any community i do it for the community
and for the fun. (not for the money, as i see the main reason why quickplay
went this way with people setting up 100 servers just to farm with ads)