Dmitri,

    Yes, I mean only "maximized" when I refer to full screen. Sorry for the
confusion.

    Here's a link to a demo of the Trader Workstation (I'm using the Individual
product).
http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=tws&p=d&ib_entity=llc

    Today, I'm running the app with the latest 6UN. So far, so good, but it
normally only happens 2 or 3 times a day, so it's too early to declare victory.
If it still fails, I'll try going to one 1600x1200 screen.

    When running both displays, the 1600x1200 is the primary display
(identified as "1", as well as having the task bar and the desktop icons on it.)

    So far, no problems with SwingSet.

    Thanks for you continued help.

Richard
[Message sent by forum member 'rrelph' (rrelph)]