Hello Dan,

   I enjoyed your videos and am impressed by your seeming equal fluency
   with both right hand techniques.  The sound of the viheuela and lute
   are quite different, so I wouldn't say I could make a judgement about
   differences in the sound of both techniques.  But, as I say, when I try
   both on my instrument, I hear distinct differences.  Perhaps if I were
   to put in 5 hours per day I would more quickly achieve a thumb under
   technique!  Congratulations on such dedication.

   Ned