Hi all, well I had my cystoscopy and all he found was a shrunken bladder. That
is what is causing spasms on and off and rejecting catheters on and off. Not
lasting as long. They are going to change my meds to see if that helps. Botox
is an option as well. 47 years of indwelling catheter use has taken a toll. Not
much they can do but I am looking into it. There is an external catheter option
called a pur wick for women of course but I have doubts about it. I am trying
not to worry but geez, not great. A suprapubic may be an option, not a cure but
may be easier for me and my caretakers to deal with this.  Hope you all doing
ok, quad life is an ongoing challenge for sure. Have a great holiday
season.Shirley If you want to see how I make my living check out my Etsy shop
here. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShirleyBell?ref=seller-platform-mcnav