what is a PMNR doc? When you used a night bag you must have used a floley.
Also, when you capped off the s pubic, did you use a reg cath to drain it
intermittently? Also, where did you have these surgeries? I am in RI sorry to
keep asking, it is confusing. I read online that with a supra pub you can only
use a foley, no capping off, and intermittent unless you have the one you have
now. I never get UTIs with the Foley so thought the sup pub would be the same.
my doctor says less infections with it?