Thanks for the update.  The bladder, over time, for those with indwelling
caths, will/can shrink to the size of a walnut, compared to what it used to be.
 When you consider the size of the cath, plus the balloon, inside a walnut.
there is not much room for urine to collect and it may pass quicker.Best Wishes.
    On Monday, December 11, 2023 at 02:34:15 PM CST, SHIRLEY BELL