I had my supra pubic done a couple decades ago and it certainly makes
things easier for my care givers.  I still have problems with uti's.  I was
thinking about the Mitrofinoff,but it is a no joke surgery.  I have started
doing gentamicin bladder irrigations.  Gentamicin is an antibiotic.  It's
not supposed to cause antibiotic resistance the way antibiotics taken
systemically do.   I will let everyone know how that goes.  I may still
have to go to the Mitrofinoff at some point, but that surgery scares me