VACList-Digest       Monday, September 24, 2001      Issue 72

Today's Topics:

        1. Airstreams in Hatch, NM
        2. onions in my water heater ?
        3. is it a crack in the black water tank?
        4. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
        5. Re: Rivet shavers
        6. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
        7. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
        8. Re: Rivet Shaver
        9. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
       10. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
       11. Re: 1950 Airstream
       12. Re: Rivet shaver
       13. "Hello" to all.............
       14. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
       15. Re: wiring
       16. possible VAC rally near MI ?
       17. Escapade in Lewisburg, WV
       18. Plumbing Mystery
       19. Re: Plumbing Mystery
       20. Re: Plumbing Mystery
       21. Re: Plumbing Mystery
       22. Re: Mystery Wires
       23. international shipping
       24. Re: "Hello" to all.............
       25. Re: is it a crack in the black water tank?
       26. Re: Plumbing Mystery
       27. Re: possible VAC rally near MI ?
       28. Fwd: hydraulic brakes?
       29. Re: Rivet Shaver
       30. 1957 Bubble question.....s
       31. Cyclo polisher
       32. Re: 1957 Bubble question.....s
       33. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM
       34. Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM

Message Number: 1
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:44:57 -0700
From: "Sherry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Airstreams in Hatch, NM

Yesterday I was driving through Hatch, NM on my way from Albuquerque to
Bisbee and saw about 10 old Airstreams in a lot in the middle of town. I
didn't have time to stop and look at them, and have no idea why they were
there, whether they were for sale, etc.

Has anyone else seen them? or know what the story is?

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT

Message Number: 2