VACList-Digest       Wednesday, October 3, 2001      Issue 81

Today's Topics:

        1. Preparing Skin for Polishing
        2. Pergo Floor Installation
        3. Re: Top 'O Georgia Route
        4. NADA Recreation Vehicle Appraisal Guide
        5. Step Light
        6. Re: Toilet Leak
        7. Recent website additions
        8. Control center problems
        9. Bush RV Closing
       10. Re: Control center problems
       11. floor dry rot?
       12. VAC RALLY at Top O'Georgia
       13. Tow vehicles that seat 15
       14. Re: floor dry rot?
       15. Re: Tow vehicles that seat 15

Message Number: 1
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:38:14 -0400
From: "James Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Preparing Skin for Polishing

------=_NextPart_000_016C_01C14B79.C73A5760

Looking ahead a few weeks(?) to the time to begin polishing my =
Tradewind, what is the method for removing the various objects attached =
to the skin? I have the following to remove to simplify and expedite =
polishing:

1. Tradewind logo w/serial number to right of the door
2. Land Yacht raised script letters between tail lights
3. Various reflectors attached to the skin

Since none of these have exposed rivets or screws, how do they come off =
and how are they reattached after polishing?

I suspect those of you with the pretty shiny trailers have solved these =
problems already and would be willing to forestall reinventing the =
wheel.

Many thanks,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind=20

------=_NextPart_000_016C_01C14B79.C73A5760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Looking ahead a few weeks(?) to the =
time to begin=20
polishing my Tradewind, what is the method for removing the various =
objects=20
attached to the skin? I have the following to remove to simplify and =
expedite=20
polishing:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1. Tradewind logo w/serial number to =
right of the=20
door</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2. Land Yacht raised script letters =
between tail=20
lights</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>3. Various reflectors attached to the=20
skin</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Since none of these have exposed rivets =
or screws,=20
how do they come off and how are they reattached after =
polishing?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I suspect&nbsp;those of you with the =
pretty shiny=20
trailers have solved these problems already and would be willing to =
forestall=20
reinventing the wheel.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Many thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jim Greene</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>' 68 =
Tradewind</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_016C_01C14B79.C73A5760--

Message Number: 2