VACList-Digest       Sunday, September 23, 2001      Issue 71

Today's Topics:

        1. Fred Coldwell
        2. Re: caulk - leaks
        3. Re: Mystery Wires
        4. Re: Rv Parks
        5. Re: generators
        6. Re: Fred Coldwell/1950 Cruiser
        7. Re: 1950 Airstream
        8. Re:
        9. Re: caulk - leaks
       10. Hydraulic Brake Conversion
       11. Re: Electric Trailer Brakes
       12. Re: Electric Trailer Brakes
       13. Rivet shaver
       14. Re: Rivet shaver
       15. Re: Rivet shaver
       16. 1962 21' Airstream in want ads

Message Number: 1
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:57:39 -0700
From: Chuck & Elaine Kemming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fred Coldwell

Thanks for the information.  The serial number is 6052.  Both ends are
the same, slightly rounded with windows that are about 24 inches long,
very short, two high and open with levers.  That is all I have of your
questions for now.  We will go see the trailer next week, it is located
up in the mountains for now.  Thanks again.  Elaine and Chuck

Message Number: 2