VACList-Digest       Friday, October 5, 2001      Issue 83

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
        2. Aux tank?
        3. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
        4. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
        5. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
        6. Re: Aux tank?
        7. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
        8. Re: how to buy my first Airstream- Help!
        9. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       10. Re: Aux tank?
       11. Re: floor dry rot?
       12. Re:
       13. Fresh and grey water capacity
       14. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       15. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       16. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       17. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       18. Awning replacement?
       19. Wheel Wells cracks
       20. Re: Wheel Wells cracks
       21. Re: Wheel Wells cracks
       22. Re: Wheel Wells cracks

Message Number: 1
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:40:44 -0700
From: Jack Honeycutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fresh and grey water capacity

At 05:42 PM 10/4/2001 -0400, Dick wrote:

>My 1972 Safari had a 50 gal freshwater tank, around 17 gal blackwater
>tank, and no washwater (grey) tank at all.

So I take it the grey water is plumbed into the same holding tank as the
blackwater?

jack

Message Number: 2