VACList-Digest       Thursday, October 4, 2001      Issue 82

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: floor dry rot?
        2. Re: One tire wear
        3. Re: Preparing Skin for Polishing
        4. Re: Control center problems
        5. Re: Control center problems
        6. Re: One tire wear
        7. Control Center Problems
        8. how to buy my first Airstream- Help!
        9. Tail Sag
       10. Re :control center problems
       11. Re: "Dry Rot"
       12. Re: Control Center Problems
       13. how to buy my first Airstream- Help!
       14. Fresh and grey water capacity
       15. Tow vehicle Question
       16. Re: Tow vehicle Question
       17. Re: Tow vehicle Question
       18. Re: Tow vehicle Question
       19. Re: Tow vehicle Question
       20. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       21. Re: Fresh and grey water capacity
       22. Top of Georgia Rally LIST

Message Number: 1
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:24:43 -0700
From: j eric townsend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: floor dry rot?

>If you want a HUGE project and can get the trailer for <=$500...it
>*might* be worth it.

I assume the fix for this is lifting the body, inserting new plywood, and
putting the body back on the frame?
--
J. Eric Townsend -- http://www.spies.com/jet

Were you in USASSG/ACSI/MACV in Vietnam, 1967-1970?  Drop me a line if so...

Message Number: 2