VACList-Digest       Thursday, September 27, 2001      Issue 75

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Vulkem on house
        2. Re: water tank
        3. Vulkem clean up
        4. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST
        5. Re: 1950 Airstream
        6. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST
        7. Re:
        8. Vulkem
        9. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST
       10. Re:
       11. Re: Vulchem
       12. Re: Vulchem
       13. 8-track wiring solved
       14. Re: Vulchem
       15. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST
       16. REpairs after break-in
       17. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST
       18. Re: Top of Georgia Rally LIST

Message Number: 1
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:56:42 -0500
From: Dan Weeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Vulkem on house

Yep, it's great for that. The best. Bonds to wood, paint, concrete, stucco,
pretty much anything. My siding-to-trim joints are caulked with Vulkem and
I'm in a climate with a temp range from -20 to +100, and all joints are
great.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines

> From: VACList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:36:07 -0700
> To: Multiple recipients of VACList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [VAC]
>
> Does anyone think Vulkem would also be good for the stucco-to-wood joints on
> my house?  Or is it only for metal?

Message Number: 2