Yeah, AAA is the best value in America.

From: Ryan's Amplex
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 1:28 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: push button vehicles

I’m envisioning your basement full of MREs, buckets of water, and flashlights
batteries.  ;)

I’m guessing none of us are going to ease your mind that buttons are not bad,
less safe,  or fool proof!  Remember there’s always AAA!

On Dec 16, 2018, at 2:56 PM, Matt Hoppes <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>