  From: Steve Jones
  To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
  Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UBB - Usage Based Billing WAS: tired of entitled
streamers

  Darin,
  this is a pretty fresh concept. Never looked at it from this perspective. I
assume you would have a base X rate. with Free for all time outside the peak
use times (I assume you would advertise this time frame, and have a contractual
way of adjusting it)
  Average the use during peak time? and allow that average as a base, with
anything beyond that as a UBB?
  I think youre on to something sexy here. Have you implemented this?