I will give you the best answer.  DO NOT RELY ON ANYONE.  I.e. everyone has
things that they need, then things they want.  Every network is a bit
different, and overall, when you look at all of these guys, you need to
understand what you require and what you would like to have.  Go through all of
these and compare notes, put a value  on each of your requirements and would
likes.  I have found that there is no one system that does it all perfectly   I
know people who have had issues in the past, and that’s good information to
use, but don’t let it sway you from at least getting the sales pitch from said
company.  You need to be in charge of what you have and make an educated
decision.

So yes, good feedback is great, but make sure you do your research as well.  I
have found some companies want a hosted solution and some require that it’s
not. So again lots of options.  Also look at integrations with other systems as
well, how can you integrate it into your work flow and processes.

Just a short list of systems, not in the order of recommendation, just off the
top of my head…

·         VISP

·         PowerCode

·         Azotel

·         Billmax

·         Sonar

·         Plat

·         Freeside

·         SwiftFox

I would think those are the major WISP Centric platforms, again not
recommending any of them but I have always found one or two does something
really good, and the rest try, but don’t do it as well, so your research is key
to picking one.

Thanks,

Dennis Burgess – Network Engineer/Consutant
MikroTik Certified
Trianer/Consultant<http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5>
 – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE
Cambium ePMP Certified, Telrad Certified, Cisco CCNA

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>
RF Mapping: www.towercoverage.com<http://www.towercoverage.com/>