Check out https://github.com/digitalocean/netbox

On 9/16/2016 10:49 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
phpipam isnt developed anymore
I have an idle racktables server ready for production, its ugly/sexy and has everything I want except that its got a learning curve I havent sobered up enough to get a full grasp on, but its got all the documentory and reporting features I want, would love it if Bertram bought it out and integrated it, id be so exited Id get the vapors.