The WISPmans creed:

This is my Billing System. There are many like it, but this one is all mine.
My Billing System is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I
must master my life.
Without me, my Billing System is useless. Without my Billing system, I am
useless. I must bill my customer true. I must bill straighter than my enemy
who is trying to take my customers. I must take his before he takes mine. I
will...

My Billing System and I know that what counts in war is not the customers
we fire, the tokens of our burst, nor the money we make. We know that it is
the bits that count. We will deliver bits...

My Billing System is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will
learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its
parts, its accessories, its APIs and its hooks. I will keep my Billing
System clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part
of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Billing System and I are the defenders
of my customers. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my
life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!