time for Chuck to design and make an 18GHz alignment tool like Teletronics
had.   A transmitter on one side connected to antenna and receiver at other
side connected to antenna.   Teletronics customed made some for me which I
sold years ago in 2450 GHz and 5750MHz.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390