I presume operation of the tester would cause some kind of infraction unless I
could get a nationwide narrowband frequency for it.  There are nationwide
frequencies available in most if not all bands.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:05 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] installing licensed link before approval

time for Chuck to design and make an 18GHz alignment tool like Teletronics had.
  A transmitter on one side connected to antenna and receiver at other side
connected to antenna.   Teletronics customed made some for me which I sold
years ago in 2450 GHz and 5750MHz.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390