From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Deering
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Games for AIs (Was: [agi] TLoZ: Link's Awakening.)

Ben,

I think there would be advantages to a single continuously evolving environment rather than a series of disjointed game environments.  And environments closely modeled on natural environments will naturally take care of the ordering of the lessons taught.  Also this type of learning strategy will mold the AI into a form that will be easier to relate to than a less biocentric approach.  And your suggestion to transition the environment and the AI into the real world is a natural advantage of this approach.

Mike Deering.