Then don't sell on the Android Market. Put your app on Handango or
other such sites.
Note that Handango, for example, takes 50% instead of 30%, though...

It sucks, but it is just the cost of doing business. Life does not
always seem fair.

The thing that i would like, though, is to know for sure that my app
will no longer be on the phone of the person who disputes the charge.