In a message dated 10/9/2002 3:31:41 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'd be interested in what Dr. Brin has to say about the dumbing down of
 education in america, how we went from the top in math and science to
 dead last.

Giving $1000 a year to the best webpages that link science fiction to
education seems to be answer enough to me.

I'd like to get his opinion on the full page newspaper ads that Steve Allen
used to run.

But in my best Cowardly Lion voice from the Wizard of Oz, "I'm not going to
email him today. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not."

[I'm trying to cut down.]

William Taylor