----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous States

And the best way to show how this is true is to show how the % of people
who are victims of crimes and own guns are much lower than the % of people
who simply own guns. If owning guns is as much of a deterrant as this
author suggests, than one should see a significantly lower crime rate for
households that have guns vs. households that don't.

Dan M.