Dan Minette wrote:

> [...]

I wonder:  if you looked at *areas* more likely to have guns in the
household vs. *areas* less likely to have guns in the household, would
you see a noticeable difference in the crime rate in those *areas*?  How
about rural vs. urban areas with each characteristic?  (I think that gun
deaths are less likely with the same %age of gun owners in rural areas
than urban, but I may be wrong on that.)

        Julia