um. The US hasn't gassed any Kurds lately but it's currently starting
a war with Iran and has been flouting multiple UN resolutions for
almost a decade....oh and gee, it didn't invade Kuwait, but it did
invade Iraq.

I could be wrong, but I think that might be what he is saying.

But wait, wait, don't tell me.... that's *different.*

<g>

Dana

On 11/18/07, Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you serious? The inspectors were there at the behest of the UN,
> not the United States.  The guy was a murderous thug who invaded
> Kuwait, started a war with Iran, gassed the Kurds in the north,
> butchered the Shiites in the south, and flouted multiple UN
> resolutions for a decade. Get your facts straight.
>
>
> > I often wonder how people saying such things would feel if they were in his
> > position.  I highly, highly doubt the US would be at all agreeable to
> > letting inspectors in to take a look at whatever weapons programs we have
> > going on.  I like how the US expects everyone else to do our bidding and
> > bend to our will.  I bet if we tried that "inspectors" thing with some
> > european country, they would tell us to shut the hell up and go away.  But,
> > see, we can push some of those middle eastern countries around, so it's all
> > good.  The hypocrasy is interesting, to say the least.  Unfortunately, it is
> > just the way things work. The people on top have their way with the people
> > on the bottom.  *shrug*
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade to ColdFusion 8 and integrate with Adobe Flex
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:246650
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to