Hi-
*I posted this on the Coworking Leadership Slack team so if you are there, I
apologize for the redundant post.
I'm exploring commission and bonus structure for a couple of clients right now.
I have traditionally shied away  from using commission for community based
coworking spaces because I was concerned about the impetus to sell rather than
the impetus to create community.
At this time, I'm exploring this option for two clients who, for various
reasons, would not be at risk of those concerns.
Does anyone have experience with using commission as part of the compensation
package?How have they worked for you?How did you structure your commissions?Was
it based on percentage of revenue or percentage of salary?What tiers do you work
within?
Thanks in advance for you thoughts!
Warmly,
Iris