The GitHub mirror has been recreated, and now correctly says it is
mirroring from the git://git.apache.org/activemq-artemis.git asf
mirror.

It does however still have a description that it is a "Mirror of
Apache ActiveMQ 6". That is presumably because http://git.apache.org
still shows a description of "Apache ActiveMQ 6" against its mirror,
which in turn is presumably because the canonical repo at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git does
too.

I would hope infra can update the descriptions without recreating the
mirrors again, I'll ask and see.