On 16/05/2014 12:07 a.m., Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 15 May 2014 16:30, Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On 15/05/2014 5:01 p.m., Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

I tried to gather support for a community game project (FeedBack).
Lots of interest, but nobody actually joined the party when I kicked
it off.

Yeah I was one of those people who wanted to work on it. Unfortunately that
was while I was working on DOOGLE and pre aurora commencing. That to me
really killed my enthusiasm.

Personally I'm waiting for aurora before starting up on the GUI front.

What's doogle and aurora? And why did that kill enthusiasm?
DOOGLE[0] was my attempt at a gui toolkit. And aurora is this[1].
I would have replied earlier but it appears that there has been enough changes with dub and dmd that it just won't. But I managed to grab an old build and here is its output [2].
Not really that nice but hey, was my go at it.

I was building it as pretty much the all in one toolbox for D and OpenGL and with Aurora getting more support, the issues I was having continuing just kinda was the last straw. And anyways I'm better at web development then game dev. Never really understood the 3d pipeline.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/DOOGLE
[1] https://github.com/auroragraphics
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-EiBquZktsLcGtMSmtMS1ZoZHM/edit?usp=sharing