Ok

With respect to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Computing. I can hand on heart say
that Multitask are one of our best resellers on Squeezebox and Qnap in
the UK. Everybody is aware of the issues and problems we have had
getting the Qnap TS-101 with embedded SlimServer to market so lets
please not slag each other off on here. Stuart, as previously posted
kept as many of his customers (and people on here at my request when I
haven't been available) updated with information as we have it. Qnap
were supposed to launch the product last November which is when we
announced it and they put it back and put it back to make the product
better. As I have had the first sample out of Qnap last September I can
assure you the wait has been worth it compared to what they were going
to launch.

@ David Inniss
The reason the firmware update didn't work on your unit was because you
had tried to reformat the hard drive and you had deleted all of shares
that had been created by the system. I have spent hours on the phone
with you talking you through trying to get your unit set back up and
working correctly. I have spoken to you out of working hours and at the
weekend. You have my mobile number which you have called me on and I
have spoken to you - even when I should have been putting my children
to bed or spending some time with my family.

I have already told you we will have the unit back and reconfigure it
for you. We currently don't have any 200Gb models in stock to replace
yours with so it will need to be reconfigured. I suggest you wait for
me to reply to your email directly before posting on here again.

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--