As I see it the problems with autonomous cars is the estimated $50.000
EXTRA they will cost to purchase, their proven inability to safely drive in
city traffic, without human supervision.  And the resulting loss of jobs
 (and the consequential unemployment.) for usurping taxi drivers, Limo
drovers, Bus drivers, and Chauffeurs jobs which could  have been created or
preserved by not adopting an autonomous vehicle and human drivers cost less
per year also. In your scenario the car comes into the city to bring you
home, although a Taxi and driver can do that even today, an autonomous car
has to have human supervision in cities, so it can not. (Having been a Taxi
and Handicapped Van driver from 2005-6-7-8 I have a definitive point of
view.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

*    NEW You Tube Video link: *http://youtu. be/Pz9-TZtySh8
<http://youtu.%20be/Pz9-TZtySh8>