On Wed Aug 06 11:20:13 PDT 2014 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>A pseudo-taxi that could drive itself to a charging station and then drive
>away when its battery is full would make lots of sense. The same pseudo-taxi
>that needed an human to stand around waiting for the pseudo-taxi to arrive to
>connect the charger, and then be there to disconnect the charger when the
>pseudo-taxi is charged...that's gonna be a non-starter.

Actually, I could see having one (or more if needed) people working at the Taxi
Depot to do charger Plugin/Unplug - AND check the Taxi for things like damage,
stuff left in the car, etc...
One guy could probably handle dozens of taxis.

--

Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/