From: "Lawrence Rhodes via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "ev@lists.evdl.org" <ev@lists.evdl.org>; "ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org" <ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 5/2/2017 7:34:50 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Hacking a supercharger. Have a charge on Elon.

If the car talks the the charger it should be able to dictate the flow of electrons. If someone comes up with the device maybe Tesla will change it's policy. It's more of a challenge rather than stealing electricity. That being said I never thought of the stealing aspect. The III is upcoming and will pay for power. I'd love to utilize a Supercharger. It would make a cross country trip more possible. I work for EVRUS. We welcome any kind of electric car that can plug to Chademo. Currently we service Nissan, Kia & Tesla...or any Chademo ready vehicle you can't steal from us unless you can hack our system. For Tesla it's a matter of plugging in as no adapter is yet available(that we know of)for other vehicles. So is it stealing if no sign says Tesla only. In some cases Tesla spots can be ICED. They sometimes can't be legally towed. So unless there is a posting saying no vehicles other than Tesla is it stealing? Lawrence Rhodes