Interesting comment...  I guess David doesn't have any credit cards, because
they are constantly monitored every time you use them and can be stopped
anytime, and I guess David doesn't have a cell phone, because they are monitored
constantly and can be cut off anytime. But David does use the internet, which is
monitored constantly and can be cut off anytime.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

Elon.

> It's a darn shame.  The Tesla is a great accomplishment. I know that some
folks are fine with
> the spying and control -- even welcome it.  Others don't notice or care.
Great, go for it.  For

http://www.evdl.org/help/ .