-----Original Message-----
From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of EVDL Administrator via
EV
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:31 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Hacking a supercharger. Have a charge on Elon.

On 2 May 2017 at 11:58, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:

>> And, if Tesla suspects any foul play, they can instantly disable a
>> Tesla ...

>This, and the creepy constant monitoring, are the main reasons I will never
>buy a Tesla.  NEVER.

>You don't ever really own your Tesla, you're just borrowing it from your dad
>Elon.

>It's a darn shame.  The Tesla is a great accomplishment. I know that some
>folks are fine with the spying and control -- even welcome it.  Others don't
>notice or care.  Great, go for it.  For me, nope nope nope nope nope no way.

>David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
>EVDL Administrator

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = EVDL Information:
http://www.evdl.org/help/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= =
Note: mail sent to "evpost" and "etpost" addresses will not reach me.  To send
a private message, please obtain my email address from the webpage
http://www.evdl.org/help/ .

Tesla, with big brother looking over my shoulder, have to pay a dealer to
unlock everything, nope nope nope.
Even the Jolt put out by General Murders I don't need in Corrupticut.
Sheeple should get a mind of their own.
An electric car needs a true 'stench cord to charge the badderies in 'em.
Get an old Volkswagen, throw in a DC motor and plenty of lead acid badderies.
Fix it yourself, don't rely on a dealer.
        --The ghost of Bob Rice

(I miss hearing from Bob Rice. Yeah, if you got the $$$, a Tesla is pretty
cool. I'm more of a Volkswagon guy. Maybe they'll make a TeslaWagon one day?
Alan)