From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Rush Dougherty
via EV
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:02 PM
To: 'EVDL Administrator'; 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Hacking a supercharger. Have a charge on Elon.

Interesting comment...  I guess David doesn't have any credit cards,
because they are constantly monitored every time you use them and can be
stopped anytime, and I guess David doesn't have a cell phone, because
they are monitored constantly and can be cut off anytime. But David does
use the internet, which is monitored constantly and can be cut off
anytime.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

via EV
> Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:31 PM
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] Hacking a supercharger. Have a charge on Elon.
>
> On 2 May 2017 at 11:58, Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
>
> > And, if Tesla suspects any foul play, they can instantly disable a
> > Tesla ...
>
> This, and the creepy constant monitoring, are the main reasons I will
> never
buy a Tesla.
> NEVER.
>
> You don't ever really own your Tesla, you're just borrowing it from
> your dad
Elon.

> It's a darn shame.  The Tesla is a great accomplishment. I know that
> some
folks are fine with
> the spying and control -- even welcome it.  Others don't notice or
care.
Great, go for it.  For
> me, nope nope nope nope nope no way.
>
> David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
> EVDL Administrator

Information:
> http://www.evdl.org/help/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> = = = =
= = =
> Note: mail sent to "evpost" and "etpost" addresses will not reach me.

> To send
a private
http://www.evdl.org/help/ .