My car is locked. Superchargers aren't.  You could try but now that you mention
it I guess I should make a sign.  Lawrence Rhodes

      From: John Neiswanger <jneiswan...@sbcglobal.net>
 To: Lawrence Rhodes <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>; EVDL <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 7:50 AM
 Subject: Re[2]: [EVDL] Hacking a supercharger. Have a charge on Elon.

So by this logic if I can figure out a "hack" I could take your car
since it doesn't have a sign saying "don't take my car" or "for Lawrence
only"?

I also think I read that the Tesla chargers actually "read" the VIN
number as part of the connection communications.  It must have something
like that since the newer ones only get a limited amount of charge per
year for "free".

respectfully,
John