Nothing 'snarky' at all David. Just pointing out that the reason you stated for
not buying a Tesla is pretty pointless in today's age of information exchange.
Which I might add is going to get worse with the new Internet deregulations
being signed into place.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ, 85719

http://www.evdl.org/help/ .