It is a Mitsubishi i-MiEV.
I can't imagine a cell approaching 4.12 after 30% charge.

      From: Cor van de Water via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 3:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [EVDL] @50kW: Chevy Bolt charge times with a level 3 charger

Paul,
Were you charging Leaf or Bolt?
I charged my Leaf twice at EMW's CHAdeMO fast charger which can go up to
120A
And I too noticed that after a short initial max power charge, it starts
to taper.
I had my LeafSpy Pro display the cell voltages and it is easy to see
that the reason
That the Leaf is tapering the charging by the CHAdeMO station (the
station will
Happily provide 120A all day long) is because the Leaf BMS sees a cell
approach
The high voltage cutoff (approx. 4.12V) and will tell the CHAdeMO
station to cut back.
With the cells rising higher in SoC, the current drops to keep the cell
at or below the
High voltage cutoff.

Hope this clarifies,
Cor.