Larry, GM advertises 90 miles range in 30 minutes. But like I said about my
Mitsubishi the car regulated the current based in the battery management
system. Most of them slow down as they approach full. But if the range of a
bolt is 240 miles or whatever the advertise, then it would take 2 hours and 40
minutes. So I would say that's your best time but likely slower from empty to
full since it will back off the current at some point.

Sent from my iPhone