This thread has providing some useful information about charging, but I am
still left uncertain about the amount of time needed to charge the Chevy
Bolt at a level 3 station.  I am considering getting a Bolt but before I do
I need to have some (average) idea as to how long it will take.  I realize
that will vary with the temperature and initial state of charge, but some
rough average time would be useful.

So, to go from  10% to 80% charge, are we looking at, say, 90 minutes, or 2
hours, or what?

Thanks,

--
Larry Gales