There are 4 parking spots for EV's in the deck at downtown Kent.  Work pays for
me to park in the deck but the Chargepoint chargers cost 35 cents/kWhr (and
that's the discounted rate for people that have deck parking, otherwise it's 54
cents/kWhr).  It's cheaper just to use gas in the Volt, so I don't charge
there.  It's 42 miles round trip to work and in the summer I do EV only, but in
the winter I have to use about 10 miles gas on cold days.  It would be nice if
they charged a reasonable rate for charging!

    On Monday, December 11, 2017 5:46 PM, Cal Frye via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>